Thursday, October 22, 2009

Poem 2: Run- My life story

RUN.
To escape the world or find it.
RUN.
From failure and to success.
RUN.
From strife and into denial.
RUN.
To inspire and influence.
RUN.
To prove what i am made of.
RUN.
And point back to where i've come from.
RUN.
For no good reason at all.
STOP.
And fall back into all that i've finished half way.
ADMIT.
That my dreams make up what i am.
ACCEPT.
That my words define me and my actions contradict my values.
FAIL.
Yup, just fail, that i can be good at.

Catch up, Start over. In Omnia Paratus.

5 comments:

  1. this was simply awesome!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like this format a lot. This format really makes the poem have a really good structure, and has good flow! good job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really liked it! very clever and good format.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It sounded very zen master-esque. I liked it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like the fact that you used one word lines every other line. It adds a sort of urgency to what you are writing.

    ReplyDelete