Sunday, October 11, 2009

Journal entry (Stream of Consciousness) #5

Memories. Please don’t let my mind wander to something embarrassing. Trek. That’s good. Sore. Wet. Cold. Wow why did I think this was good? Hole in my tent. Got a fat lip. Kissing. Ha those shouldn’t be connected. Jumping on new train of thought. Running. Broken toe. Limping, kicking the wall. Richard. Drama. Ex boyfriends. Bad reputation. Must remove self from influence. Losing house. Moving again. 23 or 4th time? Losing count. Strength. Weakness. Give up. Press forward. In Omnia Paratus. Be Tough. Hard working. My Farm. Building a fence. Hot days, swimming. California. Beach. Casey. I date my brother’s best friends. Bad or convenient? Boys ugh distractions. Gotta focus on School. College. Career. Leave impression. Make a difference.

1 comment:

  1. Your description of the trek made it easy to visualize what you where going through. Good job on this post!

    ReplyDelete